Canon MX922 Troubleshooting
Canon MX922 Troubleshooting
There are many Computer users Who use Canon Pixma MX922 printer for Various purposes. Though the Performance and the efficiency of the printer are quite good, still some problems can occur inside the device. Whenever Canon Pixma MX922 has some issues regarding printing, Scanning, Copying, and faxing then some troubleshooting is required. It has been noticed that most errors are displayed on the screen with a language code. Not Everyone can understand these language codes so most users cannot perform the troubleshooting. To understand Canon MX922 PrinterTroubleshooting Steps then no need to worry. Some troubleshooting steps of different technical issues have been explained below. All the technical issues that have been explained below with troubleshooting steps are very common these days in Canon Pixma MX922 Printer.
Canon MX922 Paper Jam Issue:
Paper jam issue is one of the most common issues that occur inside any printer. This issue occurs while taking out the prints from the printer. In this issue Paper gets jammed inside the printer and gets unable to print. So to resolve this issue some Canon MX922 Troubleshooting steps have been discussed.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Paper Jam Issue of Canon Pixma MX922
- Pull out the paper very Slowly if it has been clogged on the output tray
- If the paper gets jammed While taking duplicate print then detach the rear cover and pull it out very carefully.
- Extract the paper out by removing the lift transport unit cover.
- There may be some cases that paper gets blocked inside the ADF
- Push the Stop button or turn off the printer in such issues
- The paper can also be removed by pulling up the document cover.
- Test a print page and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Canon MX922 Won’t Print:
There will be some Scenarios in which Canon MX922 Won’t Print Properly. So Why this Problem could occur with its troubleshooting steps has been discussed.
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Canon Pixma MX922 Won’t Print
- Update the Drivers immediately if this type of error occurs.
- This type of Error would only occur if the Printer drivers are not updated.
- Try to uninstall the old drivers and installed the new printer drivers by visiting the official website.
- This Error Could also occur due to paper jam issue.
- Try to Remove the paper that has been struck or Jammed inside the printer.
- Ensure that there is no loose or unstable connection between the Printer and Computer.
- If there is an issue inside the ink Cartridge then try to reinsert the ink Cartridges again.
Canon Pixma MX922 Printer gets Offline:
Due to Some technical circumstances, this type of issue can occur inside the printer. If Canon MX922 Printer gets offline then troubleshooting steps have been discussed below:
Troubleshoot Canon Pixma MX922 Offline issue
- Search for the Service Desktop Application in your system
- Find the Print Spooler option and do the right click on it.
- Choose Start or Restart the option.
- Now Click on the Properties of Print Spooler by using the right click of Mouse.
- Now Go to Startup type and choose automatic there
- Look for the Control panel option in your system
- Select the option hardware and Sound, and search Devices and printers.
- Find your Canon Device and make a right-click on it
- Choose the option>See What’s Printing
- Now Choose printer > Use Printer Offline
- Tap on Printers > Cancels all the Documents.
So these are the Some Canon MX922 Troubleshooting issues Which can occur inside the printer. If any Problem exists while troubleshooting these issue then you can get in touch with our technical expertise. Our technical experts will resolve these issues and ensure you that these problems would not occur in the future.